Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ready or not. . .

Zach has his permit!  Holy Cow!  Several things are running through my mind:

1.  When did I get old enough to have a child with a permit?

2.  Who ever thought it was a good idea to put 15 year old boys behind the wheel in the first place?

3.  Maybe I should make him wait to drive with us until he has had his behind the wheel training.

4.  There really is an "imaginary brake" on the passenger side of the vehicle.

5.  My gasping does not appear to help him focus!

6.  Can they prescribe a strong enough blood pressure medicine to keep me safe during this time?

7.  I will be visiting Carol at the Hair Pin frequently to get my newly acquired gray covered.


All kidding aside (however all the above is not in jest),  I am glad he has had experience driving in southern Indiana on those long driveways and with those tractors.    He really does have a pretty good base and I am excited for this new time in his life.  


THE permit!


Ready to roll.

 Lizzie promises she will keep her mouth quiet and not comment.  This is how she did it!

Striking a funny pose to say - "See mom I did it.  We arrived now quit GASPING!"


 

No comments: