Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lizzie's Birthday

July 5th is Lizzie's birthday.  We celebrated by going to the beach.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this beach trip.  Mom took all the pictures that day.  We all went to the beach together and had a nice time.  All the kids loved the water and the waves.  

After a long day at the beach, we decided to eat at the campsite and enjoy a laid back evening.  Well, we ate at the camp and some of us were laying back!  

While laughing at my nephew as he explained the difference between a plant and a flower to Jim, mom and I leaned back.  We leaned back a little too far and the table came right over on us.  Yep, we flipped the table over.  I still can't think about it without laughing.  I was covered in cottage cheese and my mom was wearing the entire jar of pickle juice.  

Here is a picture of the aftermath.  Soon after this picture was taken, my nephew turned around and said, "Well,  we are done eating now!"  

 Mom was still laughing after we finally got up!

We eventually made it inside to celebrate Lizzie's birthday
 Lizzie and Katie during our walk

The campground and surrounding area is beautiful.  We enjoyed walking around.  Usually it was back and forth between campers with the kids!

 I am not sure what this look is for, but Katie didn't like something I said.

Highlights of day two:

Early morning fishing
Beach
Sand Castles
Cool Rocks
Flipped over Picnic Table
Lizzie's Birthday
Learning a 3 year olds definition of a plant versus a flower!

No comments: