Sunday, January 22, 2012

Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream

My mom bought tickets for her, Lizzie, me, Kelly and Kaitlyn to see Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream.   I really don't think there are words to describe it.  It was completely amazing to watch the girl's eyes and faces as they watched the skaters and princess stories come to life right in front of their eyes!  

We all met up the night before and had a slumber party in downtown Indy at the hotel.

The girls playing with their Innotabs.

They were up and ready to go early the next day.  Lizzie, Mom and Katie.

These two crack me up.

Cinderella in rags.
 Intermission!!!

Gotta love some Mickey, Minnie and Goofy!!

I absolutely loved Maximus!  I can't imagine working with another person to skate smoothly and elegantly in that costume.  But, they did it!


Princess Tiana before she got turned into a frog.

 Rapunzel flying high in the air on her hair

 We were in the second row!!  We were super close and it was cool to see the skaters from that vantage point.

Check out Lizzie's face during the show.  She LOVED it!!


And we are still all smiles after the show!  Thank you, Mamaw!


No comments: