Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas In Orleans

We spent the night Christmas Eve in Orleans at mom and Jim's.  All the grandkids spent the night and we were joined early Christmas morning by Jimmy, Chris, Kelly, Cain, Butch and Steph.  It was fun to be all together Christmas morning.  


The night before Christmas just after laying out cookies and milk for Santa.

Jacob shows Brycen his new 3DS.  Jacob loves Brycen and I think the feeling is mutual.  They are always rough housing and playing around!
 

Brycen crawled up on Papaw Wellman's chair and was telling him something important.  I love seeing my grandpa with the great grandchildren!!

Jacob got a bunch of U of I clothing and accessories.  Zach got a bunch of IU stuff.  Love it!
 My little brother Butch and his girlfriend, Steph.

Brycen and Jacob - AGAIN!!
 Papaw, Zach and Brycen trying out Zach's new putter.  Check out Zach in the doorway.  He was watching Papaw's swing!
 My brother Jimmy with Lizzie.

 Katie was sooo tired.  She crashed on the floor before we even had dinner.  She was so tired that Kelsey climbed all over her, the other kids were laughing all around her and yet she just slept away!!

Make-up!!!

Zach and Mamaw Wellman

My Grandpa, Aunt and Mom

 One of the fun things to do at Mamaw and Papaw Wellman's house is to "swing" in circles.  Check out the girls' hair.  They were definitely spinning!

Brian got up to do something and I just happened to turn around to take a picture.  To Zach's dismay, I accidently caught him stealing food off of his dad's plate!!

 beats by dr. dree -  Whatever!
We had a great time.  We were spoiled with presents, but more importantly, we enjoyed the presence of each other!

No comments: