Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One of my least favorite things

I love to take pictures. However, I despise having my picture taken. Why? Probably pride. I do not like the way I look. I know I don't look like I did in high school and college. A lot of my classmates from those times will see this.

I know I am overweight. Do I really need to immortalize that image for people to see? I think not! But, I am trying to get better about this all. This is who I am. I am working on the health and weight issues. So, here are some pictures from our church directory photo setting. This might sound crazy, but my stomach has butterflies just putting these pictures on here!


Lizzie (6), Zach (13) and Jake (9)
Trying to make me look angelic. Hey - all of you who know me - quit laughing!!!
Family picture. We look way too happy. I think this is one of those - everybody smile so we can get this done - pictures!

Ok, they are out here for everyone to see. My pride? Still working on that. Trying hard not to delete this post!!




1 comment:

Danelle Baker Bush said...

Philisha, I love the pics, and you look great! :)