Monday, August 23, 2010

Children's Museum

My mom, sister, nieces, Jake, Lizzie and I all met for a mini trip before school started. We had a great time!

Jake and Lizzie loved being "Bellhoppers!"
Lizzie really loved the pool and putting her face in. Now if we could just get rid of those floaties!
Katie gets in with Lizzie
Jacob loved swimming under the window - in and out, in and out!
Mom was talking to Brian trying to get help with her accounting homework. She just llooovvvees accounting. NOT!
Katie was mad because I called Kelsey "My Kelsey" and said I was taking her home. She had finally had enough, turned around looked at me and said "NO! MY Kelsey!!"
Love the Children's Museum
In the bubble of the Dinosphere
Jake, Lizzie and Katie
One of the reasons Jake really wanted to go
The original Bobba Fett costume!
Hanging with R2D2 and Yoda
My favorite part of the museum - this beautiful blown glass!!!
Lizzie had no idea that Jake was behind her doing this!!
Lizzie liked the Barbie exhibit and designing clothes.
Katie walks the runway!
Jacob shows Katie where the balls are going.
Jacob and Kelsey
Lizzie was just picking her up and holding her. Made me a little nervous.
Great time! Can't wait to do it again soon!!

No comments: