Friday, April 30, 2010

It's all about Perspective: My Friday Night Musings


I was outside tonight taking some pictures. Lizzie asks me to take a picture of the "beautiful yellow flower." I look and all I see if a nasty dandelion - a weed! When we walk through a field, she steps around all the dandelions so that she doesn't crush the pretty flowers. Then it made me think that if I approached more of life with a childlike vision I would be a lot happier. Life would be full of beautiful yellow and white flowers and maybe I wouldn't focus on the weeds of life so much. Wonder if that is why Jesus calls us to change and be like little children in Matthew 18? So, tomorrow when Brian is at work, I just might hide all the Round-Up so we can have more beautiful flowers - until the neighbors complain at least! :>

No comments: