Thursday, March 11, 2010

No words!


Words will just not do my day justice, but I will try. The junior high called and said Zach fell on his wrist. We weren't sure if it was broken, but decided that he could limp through the last hour of school. Literally, 15 minutes after that call, I get an email from Jake's teacher saying that he collided with another student on the playground and his glasses were in rough shape. He also has quite the goose egg and a black eye.

Jacob's "shiner."
The final say on Zach? We did end up going to the doctor, were sent for x-rays and got the call tonight that he does indeed have a fracture. Off to the doctor we go again tomorrow. I will post a picture once he has his cast.

Thanks to our good friends, the Dysons, who picked up Lizzie for us and kept her while we were doing all the running around. We owe you big time!!

And now? Calgon, Nyquil, Tylenol PM, ANYTHING take me away!

No comments: