Sunday, September 20, 2009

Neuro Appointment

I have my next appointment with the neurologist on Thursday of this week. I would be lying if I said that I am not scared. I just want an answer to why I am having these symptoms. But, if the answer is what I think it is, then I am scared of that diagnosis.

I have faith that God will carry me through anything. The human part of me is scared to death, however. I want to see my children grow up. I want to continue to be able to do Lizzie's hair. I want to feel their little faces and hands without tingling or numbness in my hands. I want to be able to function as I once did. I am coming to the realization that things might not be possible.

Am I broken inside? Yes. But I can not fix that brokeness. The doc can not fix it. Brian can not fix it. Only God can fix that brokeness. Will you please pray for me that I won't hide from God and try to do this on my own. Because I know I can't!

No comments: