Monday, June 29, 2009

Blessings in the Storm

So, this medical stuff has really been causing problems lately. Imagine half your body is asleep but the tingling that comes and ensures you that it is waking up never arrives. That is where I am at. But, I have been blessed beyond measure through this time:

Meals have been provided
I have had friends do laundry, clean kitchens and closets.
People have taken me grocery shopping
Countless people have watched the kids
Hundreds are praying for me
The phone calls just to check on me
Even more have volunteered to help
Help getting ready for upcoming birthdays
Those who have listened to me cry and mourn the loss of the summer thus far

I have an incredible network of support from church and school. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I can not forget my hubby. He has been a rock for me - praying when I can't find the words, loving me at my worst and helping around the house.

I am blessed, and thank God for each of you!!!!!

No comments: