Thursday, April 10, 2014

Holy Missing Blogger, Batman!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since September!   I will try to catch you up quickly with the comings and goings of the Paragi family.

September:


Celebrating Brian's  birthday will just a few candles.

Homecoming with friends.


October:  

Flag Football

 Carving Pumpkins


Post Season Golf

November:

A Flag Football Championship!
 

 Cheering on the Illini at the U of I vs IU volleyball game.


December:

A ride on the Polar Express in French Lick with Mamaw, Uncles, Aunts and cousins


A little snowball fight in Indiana with friends and cousins.


Christmas Musical at Church




Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Ellis


Christmas At Mamaw and Papaw Wellman's house with all the cousins


Christmas with the Giddens' - including the U of I/Indiana Basketball game.


January:

We got a new car
 

And. . . more snow.


That was a very brief look into our lives over the past 6 months.  I just told my family to ask me if I have blogged lately so it will keep me going.  Those of you who know Lizzie well, know that she will love reminding me to do something!  :)

No comments: