Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mamaw and Papaw Burton Visit

My mom, Jim, Brycen and Pokey the dog came to visit last weekend. They came to watch the boys play basketball, as well as bring some furniture. When my grandparents moved into their new house not all their furniture fit so they gave us some. I am excited to have some family pieces and some things that will forever remind me of them. They gave us the china cabinet that my great grandparents on the Wellman side had when they got married!

We had a nice time visiting. However, I was terrible about taking pictures. Too busy visiting and talking I guess.


Pokey was exhausted after being chased by Sadie.
Lizzie shows off all the Boyd's Bears my grandma wanted her to have.
My mom feeding my nephew, Brycen.
Jim watching Jake's game.
Brycen didn't want to sit still anymore! We had to do some walking.
Jacob takes the ball up the court.
Zach heads up court.
Lizzie decides to crawl around with Brycen.

We had a nice visit and I am still trying to organize our new desk and Lizzie's new furniture!

No comments: